Do you prefer to take courses at your own pace? Below you will find the self-study courses available to you.
Self-Study Course Features:
- Study period extends to 3 months compared to 5 weeks in a moderated course.
- Student has the ability to repeat or take "missed" moderated courses and be accredited in order to graduate on time.
- Self-Study courses include the following:
New! - Are you missing a few course credits before graduation?
Self-study courses can now be taken in accredited format.
- *Please note that all assignments need to be turned in once via email to your assigned moderator before 2 months pass. You will have access to the course for 1 year.
- The student will have to submit the homework assignments at the end once (study time period is reduced to 2 months). Once turned in, an assigned moderator will be able to grade the student's work. Depending on the results, a student will pass or fail the class. If a student passes, he or she will receive credit for the self-study course taken. For more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.