THe power of teamwork
When the vision is bigger than we are, we need a team. God created us with different skills so we can compliment each other and, together, achieve the dream of the vision.
In “The power of teamwork” we will see the importance of the role of the leader as an individual, the diversity of types of leadership, and how to form a strong team. This course will inspire and help you create culture - a special environment for your team, which will be your strength.
To build a team, it is essential to look for people who will be a part of it, know how to place them under the right roles of responsibility, how to inspire them to take ownership of the vision, and how to teach them to fight toward fulfilling the same.
You will learn...
To clearly see the importance when each person feels they are a key part of the team, that their gifts and voices are valued, and that they have a place to grow and develop as individuals.
After this class, you will know how to invest in the fundamental characteristics that a team must have to achieve long-term success, the importance of trust, friendship, loyalty, respect, appreciation, honor, effort, excellence, perseverance, flexibility and innovation, among other key factors.
III. A team’s training
- Divine purpose for the team and each one of the team members
- How to build a team
- Who should be on the team and who cannot be a part of it?
- Knowing how to locate people according to their ability
- Qualities we should look for in potential leaders
- What ingredients should I look for to know if I should be a part of a team?
IV. Vision and accomplishment
- Commitment to the vision, the leader, and the group
- Transmitting the team so they appropriate of the why of the vision
- Necessary foundation to have success in the vision
- Individual vision of the team members
- Building future with the team to go to the next level
I. The leader
- His person
- His purpose and relationship with God
- The preparation and development of the leader
- His vision and passion
- Types of leadership
- His mentality and attitude towards the team members
- His desire to see each member of the team flourish in their destiny
- Order and correction when it is necessary
- The heart and mentality of the leader and his team
II. The team’s culture
- The importance of the atmosphere in the team
- Divine and supernatural atmosphere
- Culture of grace, honor and loyalty
- The leader is a gift for the team, and the team is a gift for the leader
- The team has an opinion and input
- The freedom to flourish with the potential of each one
- Passionate and loyal to the vision
- Helping everybody flourish
- Friendship and work relationship
Meet your instructors.
Kees-Jan and Candy de Maa are dedicated to inspiring and equipping others so they can do what inspires them. They believe that every human being was created with a purpose, unique gifts and talents that are necessary contributions to our world. As we collaborate with others, together we can discover, design, shape and implement the designs that will help the different cultures flourish.
Click here for more information.