From Vision to Realization
Have you ever wondered how you can make your dreams come true and what keys are needed to achieve those dreams?
As human beings, we have the power to imagine, dream, and create complete “blueprints” in our minds before any of these are actually realized. The challenge is understanding how we can actualize those dreams, visions, and ideas we have in our minds and hearts. That is the reason we have created this course. In this course, we will help you understand the realization process, the importance of perseverance, and other key “ingredients” of success, as well as provide application-reality-based assignments, among other insights!
As Societal Architects, “Vision to Realization” will inspire and show you how to birth your dreams and execute your blueprints to become a reality in which our supernatural God-given ideas can take form in the natural.
Don’t stand by as time passes. Take action today by signing up for this course and begin to create the organization and culture you have always imagined.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who have an idea or ideas, but want to “make them happen”. It is for those who have not been shown or learned how to start a business or organization. It is for those with an entrepreneurial spirit, for those eager to launch life-impacting products or services that improve the world in which they live. It is also for those who are seasoned in business or organizational structures, but are struggling to see positive results. Similarly, it is for those who are strong-willed and passionate, but may just need a little push to get started. Moreover, it is for those who plan on leaving a legacy for the next generation with the aim to “pass on” the vision for continued long-lasting impact.
How will you be changed?
After you have finished this course, you will see the world differently, observing “new colors”. You will begin to see opportunities that you did not see before. These opportunities will require faith, calculated risk that will showcase your gifts and talents, and make room for the favor of God and man to display itself. More opportunities mean more chances to make a difference while getting rewarded for it, may it be financially or in other ways. Most importantly, after the course, you will have a renewed sense of courage, allowing you to confront the mental or psychological barriers that used to stop you and your ideas from becoming “real”. Lastly, you will be more in tune with your purpose and calling as you go after your dreams by taking action towards achieving them.
In this class we will cover topics on:
- Learning how to outsource part of your development
- Creating a budget (how to finance your project)
- Learning how to deploy and adjust along the way, where needed
- How to deal with disappointments along the way
- Enjoying and sharing the realization of your dream
- The importance of seeking advice from those who are masters in their field.
- Faith versus presumption
- How to write down your vision and make it clear
- Learning to share your vision with others (Inspire others to action)
- How to build your team
- The importance of finding mentors
- Creating project structures and outlines
- Identifying each step in the process from Vision to Realization
- How to divide the project into tasks, assign resources, and place them on a timeline
- Online collaboration resources (tools) that are available and how to implement them (Google Apps, Trello, Smartsheet etc.)
Meet your instructors.
Kees-Jan and Candy de Maa are dedicated to inspiring and equipping others so they can do what inspires them. They believe that every human being was created with a purpose, unique gifts and talents that are necessary contributions to our world. As we collaborate with others, together we can discover, design, shape and implement the designs that will help the different cultures flourish.
Click here for more information.